Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Rollertoaster

rollertoaster

I love me the science of toast, and nothing gets me warmed up (har!) like a new way to get bread crispy. Check out this totally rad Rollertoaster. Despite having maybe the sweetest gadget name in recent memory, it radically changes the design of a kitchen appliance that hasn't changed much in the last few decades.

Oh, Rollertoaster! It's like a paper shredder for toast, but instead of shredding toast, it toasts it. Dig? You just slip that limp bread on through and watch as you get something you'd be proud to spread some butter on right into your hands. No word on if or when this thing will see the light of day, as it appears to be merely a concept right now, but it's safe to say I'd be willing to part with as much as $25 or maybe $30 for it. You hear me, toaster conglomerates? I'm a customer waiting to happen here!

No comments: